Inked Resistance Islamic Publishing respects the intellectual property rights of others and we prohibit the use of any of our Products and Services, including our website, and any materials that violate another party’s intellectual property rights.
It is our policy, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, to terminate the use of users who repeatedly infringe or violate the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of any party.
Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide us with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the website or in a publication, with enough detail that we may find it
- Your statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent or the law
- Your statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf
Please contact Inked Resistance Islamic Publishing.
If you believe your own copyrighted material has been removed from our website, a publication and/or service as a result of mistake or misidentification, you may submit a written Counter Notification to us. To be effective, your Counter Notification must include substantially the following:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court in which your address is located or for any judicial district in which the service provider for the website may be found
- A statement that you will accept service of process from the party that filed the Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement or from the party’s agent
- Your name, address and telephone number
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material in question was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled
- Your physical or electronic signature
You may submit your Counter Notification to Inked Resistance Islamic Publishing.
If you send us a valid written Counter Notification meeting the requirements described above, we will restore your removed or disabled material to our website no later than thirty (30) business days from the date we receive your Counter Notification or in the case of a publication at our next publishing of it, unless we first receive a notice from the party filing the original Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement informing us that such party has filed a court action to restrain you from engaging in infringement activity related to the material in question.
Please note that if you materially misrepresent that the disabled or removed content was removed by mistake or misidentification, you may be liable for damages, including costs and attorney’s fees. Filing a false form may constitute perjury.
Effective date of this policy: October 21, 2017